Tired of assignmentssss..... @@
Hmm.. doesn't know why why why??? why this will happen to me once again??? Wat should i do?? Should I or Shouldn't I?? I am full with question marks -----------> ???? I'm totally blank.. Lost...
I just don't feel like wanna think.. but too bad, maybe it's still not the time yet.. As wat you said, I am not ready yet =( But seriously i DO, I MISS miss I misssss... But time do not flows back... I moved on successfully.. but suddenly it happens once again... First of all, you looks sooooooooooooooo suspicious.. you know??? LOL
This is exactly what you looks like when your're looking at me... HAHAHA... Hmm... makes me think a lot.. and i do not know what is your intention??? Are you sureeee that what you've said is TRUE ??? Haiz.... Can you show me by giving time to us?? can?? I would not want to make a decision so fast yet... I do not want to ended up.................. ONCE again... Happy moments keep came true my mind.. I feel happy talking to you.. but not when the time you asked me.... Anyway, I need time...
I have tons of assignment need me to complete and yet i'm still writing here....
- 16th of June , Elizabeth Arden is having a make - up workshop in MPH for how much i forgotten, and i am meeting Stanley there.. yeah!!
- 23th of June, Orientation Night for May session of 2009.. and the same old thing, going to meet and accompany him for the audition and the night.. yeah!!
- It's 18 more days to His birthday.. I do not know want to get wat for him as I am broke now ^^ Any suggestions what can i get for him?????
What a nice picture indeed... when can i have the chance??? LOL... dreaming sini.. SORRIE.. Going to take a nap and I have to go school to key in those datasss... SUCKS man.....
- Nite -
Oh ya, Can i have a bull dog??? hahaha...
What a cute one!! OR something like this......

3 comments:
never realized that u so caring n like petssss, summore is bull dog XD
maybe you can try to cook him something.....? It's quite touching~~~ kiki^^
cook??? cook to whom?? LOL
yea.. BULL DOG.. i just want to rear it for 1 week.. aahahha
hahaha..gambatek in ur assignment ya!!=)
Post a Comment