Friday, June 5, 2009

5th of June 2009

Sorry for not blogging for a lonnnnnnnggggg long time as I doesn't know wat to write about as I just went to view a frien's frien blog.. OMG... "thumbs up" ..oops.. sorry.. So, I start one post here =)

It is a Friday and everything starts with a good day =)

I planned to have a trip to Singapore at first.... I was so desperately finding ways to go over to JB without taking bus and to cross over to Singapore as because i doesn't know how to go into checkpoint.. LOL

And so coincidentally, One of my friend's bf came down to Nilai to find her. So i thought of car pooling to JB so i do not have to sit ktm to seremban and sit bus to JB alone.. I was so excited... Jump up from the bed at 10 early in the morning call this, sms that... and i waited and waited.... Till 3.15pm, my friend called me.. WOW.... : "QQ ar, where does your JB friend stays ar? hmm.. if it's not on the way, my doesn't wanna fetch wor.. " QQ says :" hmm.. somewhere around JB but i doesn't know whr.. my friend is working now, wat time is ur bf going back?" " 4pm." hahahha... it's obviously i cant follow.. T.T

Everything is teared apart. i can't go to singapore this weeeeekkkkkkkk.. *argh* I have to plan everything all over again.. sad.... what can i do now??
Stay inside my room facing my bf = my lappie... nothing much i can do.. emo emoing..
I'm so hungry la... i've not step out my apartment for i think around 50 hours.. LOL.. not even a step... hmmm... I'm OK with it..

Thurs night, me, baby carrole, mian mian and her bf went to Tenji, Soho KL in Sri Hartamas to have our precious Japanese Buffet.. it was a supper buffet and i seldom eat supper la... but, go out and have a look le.. so i decided to GO.. some photos here =)


*TANG TANG TANG.. Tenji, here I come.. *



After the dinner, we saw the highway behind not bad.. so get a snap



I was jus too irritating.. don't slap me.. LOL
Get well soon u Sick Mad Chic


This is obviously the toilet.. LOL



Oh ya.. I took 3 of those Japanese coconuts that made me cough like hell now >.<>



Our last picture of the day.. It's already 1am in the morning.. time to back to NILAI..

Forgive me for the quality of the pictures cause i rushed out tat night and i forgot to take my camera.. SORRY

Continue watching my drama now.. starving like hell...

Love you SUSAN BOYLE!!
SO random.. cause i'm watching BRITAIN GOT TALENT for duno how many times....LOL
Too bad you can't be the chammpion but everyone in this world is supporting you...
all da best people!!
cheersss~~

HUNGRY ARGHHHHHH..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hai...thanks for coming to view my blog......
and also thanks for linked me....
hope u won't mind I link u as well....
Can I know where u get my blogspot add???
Have a nice days ya^^
=)

looi looi said...

LOL... finally an update!! miss u girl!!

QQ's world^^ said...

hahaha.. LOL..
see you soon girl ^^

Unknown said...

LOL~~ Sick Mad Chic is here and gonna be sick for a long time :S

laughed non-stop when reading your latest post. (for your yellowed fonts) don't sad la k~~~ Singapore won't disappear ;p

I'll be back 2moro, see you.