Monday, March 9, 2009

I am mentally weak =(

I miss my parents.... i need them... i really need them to support me... Parents are always the one truly LOVES you...

I felt so unsecured suddenly... don't ask me why... I just can't control myself... I am getting crazy soon.... Am i getting somewhere wrong or mentally disorder?? WHY WHY WHY?? why am i crying non stop??? can anyone help me?? save me out from here?

Once after once... everyone is this world.... would not be treating me like wat my parents sincerely treating me.... I know you are and I hope you are... but at this kind of moment.. I can't feel it.... Wat i feel was i am lost!!! Sorry for making you upset.. but I seriously can't control... T.T I AM MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY WEAK!! so in fact i have to learn how to stay stronger...

Last time i used not to put my parents words in heart.. but at this moment, their words all came into my mind... and now i realised how much efford they put on me and how much they love me!! I used to always complained that my parents treated me very strict.. bla bla bla... but now, i scare to lose them... i know i couldn't lose them.... I don't wan to stand alone in the society in these years coming but i know it's impossible....

I know you love me lots and i love you too.... but so sorry to drop my tears in front of you... I din blame you.. but it's wat i feel now.... I really duno wat should i do.. and i can't even imagine wat am i going to do?? or to the worse thing, i duno wat will happen after this....

May God bless me and him.....

LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD and of cause you too.... KC CHUA..

Enough of emoing and talking nonsence here...
Good nite n sweet dreamss =)

3 comments:

looi looi said...

hey girl... be strong k?? no matter what I love u too!! and I will always support u :)

QQ's world^^ said...

thanks girl...
mucks...

Helenness Chong said...

QQ! Yeah, I understand how it feels. But you'll do okay I'm sure :) The insecurity will pass by before you know it! Heheh

btw gimme yr email I'm privatizing my blog atm..

Miss you la!

xx