Guess wat?? i am skipping marketing planning cause i gotta do my assignmentss.... i noe this is an excuse but so i jus don't feel like going classes these few days...don't misunderstood me... I woke up for 8am class but not attending 10am class...so i am not lazy partially, jus a bit moody la....
stupid nose piercing gave me many problems.... please GOD, heal me!! i don't wanna have any infection or scar... plssss.....i beg u!!
I shall take off the stick if it's not healing anymore.... haizzzz
It was supposed to have a short nap and continue my assignments but i am checking my mail box when i come through an email.. the content in the mail was talking about the birthday colours... mine was GOLD colour and this was the explaination --> *金色*
你很清楚什麼應該做、什麼不應該做。性格開朗又好交際。
Y aren't they talking bout any LOVE things???lol.. I know these...bt i wanna know more about...haha... it's ok then... then i was looking at 16 of Dec, and the explaionation was ---> *栗色*
你有一個聰明的腦袋。也是一個自我的人,常依自己的喜好來做事,有時會因為不大理別人的感受而惹上麻煩。對於愛情你很有耐性,當你找到你要找的那一位後,你不會再愛上別人。
maybe it's true but maybe it's not....who knows?? but hope he really get one he wants and he won't love anyone anymore...lol
But one thing i found out was.. the colours are just rotation according to the dates...zzzz
than how to differentiate other people?? anyway, it was jus some crap la.... back to me, i seriously getting fatter and fatter.. OMG...
and i haven go and collect my RESULTS... =)
Anyway, NO SEAFOOD, NO EGG AND NO MEAT.. only vege for my own nose good... DAMN U...
One last thing, i suspected something... i doesn't know am i too senstive or just am i thinking too much???
I saw a girl, also my classmate... her pm was a bit sensitive to me... i suspected...hmmm...
is she reading my blog???!! hope she isn't but there is also chances she is,rite?? cause my blog was openend to everyone to read....but better don't since now... I am not havin any intention to tell everyone what days am i living in now... I jus hope to keep these things as my memories snce blogging online is FREE... ^^
Oh ya, one more thing, I and one of my frien a.k.a R*c, has ended our friendship... officially for now but duno few years after... we were so close before but things jus came to an end... i saw him in al-salam that makes me think back how come we become like this???!! just sorry?? wat do u mean?? and wat do u wan??it's ok la, hope you're doing very well and don't make mistakes like wat you've did before... well, ur're kind of friendly but you are mysterious... hmmm... but it's fun to be your friend, being close with you for some time.. thanks for accompanying me when i need help... as wat u've promised me before, u will be there for me when i need your help.. but now it'doesn't sounds any true....
Take care my friend, best of luck to you.. see you around by not saying a hi is something very bad and rude, i try my best to giv u a smile and a knod on my head to you whenever i see you,ok???
I learned to walk toughly through people that hurts you before and be strong as I still need to live on... =)
enough of emo-ing, go nap and continue my ASSIGNMENTSSSSSSSSSSS.....
Bye bye!!
stupid nose piercing gave me many problems.... please GOD, heal me!! i don't wanna have any infection or scar... plssss.....i beg u!!
I shall take off the stick if it's not healing anymore.... haizzzz
It was supposed to have a short nap and continue my assignments but i am checking my mail box when i come through an email.. the content in the mail was talking about the birthday colours... mine was GOLD colour and this was the explaination --> *金色*
你很清楚什麼應該做、什麼不應該做。性格開朗又好交際。
Y aren't they talking bout any LOVE things???lol.. I know these...bt i wanna know more about...haha... it's ok then... then i was looking at 16 of Dec, and the explaionation was ---> *栗色*
你有一個聰明的腦袋。也是一個自我的人,常依自己的喜好來做事,有時會因為不大理別人的感受而惹上麻煩。對於愛情你很有耐性,當你找到你要找的那一位後,你不會再愛上別人。
maybe it's true but maybe it's not....who knows?? but hope he really get one he wants and he won't love anyone anymore...lol
But one thing i found out was.. the colours are just rotation according to the dates...zzzz
than how to differentiate other people?? anyway, it was jus some crap la.... back to me, i seriously getting fatter and fatter.. OMG...
and i haven go and collect my RESULTS... =)
Anyway, NO SEAFOOD, NO EGG AND NO MEAT.. only vege for my own nose good... DAMN U...
One last thing, i suspected something... i doesn't know am i too senstive or just am i thinking too much???
I saw a girl, also my classmate... her pm was a bit sensitive to me... i suspected...hmmm...
is she reading my blog???!! hope she isn't but there is also chances she is,rite?? cause my blog was openend to everyone to read....but better don't since now... I am not havin any intention to tell everyone what days am i living in now... I jus hope to keep these things as my memories snce blogging online is FREE... ^^
Oh ya, one more thing, I and one of my frien a.k.a R*c, has ended our friendship... officially for now but duno few years after... we were so close before but things jus came to an end... i saw him in al-salam that makes me think back how come we become like this???!! just sorry?? wat do u mean?? and wat do u wan??it's ok la, hope you're doing very well and don't make mistakes like wat you've did before... well, ur're kind of friendly but you are mysterious... hmmm... but it's fun to be your friend, being close with you for some time.. thanks for accompanying me when i need help... as wat u've promised me before, u will be there for me when i need your help.. but now it'doesn't sounds any true....
Take care my friend, best of luck to you.. see you around by not saying a hi is something very bad and rude, i try my best to giv u a smile and a knod on my head to you whenever i see you,ok???
I learned to walk toughly through people that hurts you before and be strong as I still need to live on... =)
enough of emo-ing, go nap and continue my ASSIGNMENTSSSSSSSSSSS.....
Bye bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment