I has just finished reading one of my friend's blog...she jus came back from China trip with her bf's family.. haha...it's happy enough to go travel with her bf to CHINA... she was so happy that she found a true and good soulmate...
From what she has now, from the days she passes now, i can see how her life is going on.. I am glad that she is having a good life now.. =) appreciate it girl!! I enjoying reading her blog too...it's interesting.. hehe...get it on girl^^ I will be supporting you at the back.. take care and hope to see you soon...
Hmm... I am back from my dinner^^ Tom yam fried rice that made me sweat..aikss.. we're plannin to cook chicken rice next week..haha..or maybe this weekend..gonna get some recipes from my mum...haha.... hope it's nice =)
I am no idea wat am i searching for ??? can anyone tell me,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am enjoying the days now..getting fatter one day by one day.. growing much bigger size that i hate to be!! Jogging from tomorrow onwards... housemate, come onnnnnnnnn
LET"S GO!!!! go go go......
gotta start my assignment now!! emarketing individual assignment due this friday.. start start start..... =)
From what she has now, from the days she passes now, i can see how her life is going on.. I am glad that she is having a good life now.. =) appreciate it girl!! I enjoying reading her blog too...it's interesting.. hehe...get it on girl^^ I will be supporting you at the back.. take care and hope to see you soon...
Hmm... I am back from my dinner^^ Tom yam fried rice that made me sweat..aikss.. we're plannin to cook chicken rice next week..haha..or maybe this weekend..gonna get some recipes from my mum...haha.... hope it's nice =)
I am no idea wat am i searching for ??? can anyone tell me,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am enjoying the days now..getting fatter one day by one day.. growing much bigger size that i hate to be!! Jogging from tomorrow onwards... housemate, come onnnnnnnnn
LET"S GO!!!! go go go......
gotta start my assignment now!! emarketing individual assignment due this friday.. start start start..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment