Friday, October 10, 2008

wat a day..

9th of october.. a memorable day that i shouldn't forget.. i will neva forget this day because of somen FRIEND make me sleep for only 3 hours and started ny assignment at 11pm. as so coincidence, i went and checked my friendster, the horoscope of the day is this ---> When one of your friends needs you today, you need to find a way to come to their aid. Even if you have ten different projects going on, that shouldn't matter. Personal relationships simply must be your first priority right now. way you talk to me, the way u want me to help you as a friend.... Plus, helping other people will help you to see things from a new perspective and to realize the value you have in other people's lives. Someone who is in turmoil can help you take stock of what is going on in your life, too.
haha...is tat wat was really going on??!! i got to know more friends from him..."bosses".haha.. but i wish to have a peace life..not like last time...different and complicated..no point having such life..pls don't ruin my life..i hate changing lifestyles again.. don't push me,pls... i am still not into it yet...I was kinda drunk..not really but a lil la...and i went and swllowed the whole glass of hot green tea that makes me feel better after that... when i came back, whole face was hot n red and i was so tired.. i forced myself to be awake cause i haven even started my assignments...
seriously......... SAD

Yesterday, that was 10th of October 2008, i was bitten by a bunch of red ants!! wtf stupid red ants.... I shall boycott UNCLE TAN..i've not been thr like about 1 month, and when yesterday I went there I was bitten by those red ants... WTF.. I hate u red ants!!! I shall not forgive you... i screamed and jumped all over..i feel so panic at that time... i sat down and it became so itchy and it started to swallowen...I was so scare, i called up my mum... and one thing I duno why is i CRIED while talkin to my mum...

I cried.. kind of serious crying and i felt so embarrased after that.. the 2 people beside me wanted to laugh at me but they don't dare because so many people looking at me.. poor me...my eyes are swallowen...
I have not enough sleep for yesterday.. i slept at 3am the day before and i woke up at 7 something..My frien is supposed to wake me up at 8, but i woke up by my own..haha...i started doing assignment and went to class at 10 and continue it till 2pm... really sharp 2 i finished...but i am not very satisfied with it...anyway, it's over.. jus hope to pass it =)

AND.. I am wasting my time kepo-ing in msn with my friends...but i ain't starting my retail assignment.. Can you imagine how busy am i???i've been writin this post since last night till now.. and the clock now shows 2.46pm and i haven finish it yet..duno wat am i doing oso... anyway, i ate 3 slices of bread with choco spead makes me have enough energy to work things out..

I was so hardworking and i duno wat am i doing???!! i cleaned the whole house yst and i started washing the toilet n clothes today... i think should be at home doing housework more than coming to inti to study and doing homework....aikss...i thought we said gonna call the house cleaner to come clean our house every 2 months.. better give me rm 40 i help u all to clean.... wakaka!! much more cleaner then HERS...

I was busy listening to funny stories about masaru..he is such a cute guy as wat i can say... take it easy la... things will be ovr soon...so funny, nowadays there are still people getting in love without meeting up or even webcaming...HAHA.. funny la him..and the girl was so ridiculous... LOL

But i love to be clean =) see you guys later....
bye n the end..

hmm..will upload the pics tomorrow.. =)

No comments: