It is almost 2 months we din even say hi, call or even talk nicely to each other… is this really the end of 2 of us?? I know many many things bout you and her…but wat can I do?? Jus listen and forget about it that is wat I am doing…. Memories keep flashes in my mind no matter where am i…I hope we’re not like this one day later…. God bless u… this girl, ridiculous.. first time coming across girl like her… long long story to write so I decided not to write…in case people commenting and talking bad bout me saying I am back stepping her here… wat for??? I don’t hate her anymore. Maybe she is the one who wake me up… from everything that what I had did… I’ve open up my mind…see things and feel the feelings that not everyone feels… I know how suffer is it. I know how hard it is….. jus to be tough and give yourself time… time really proved everything…believe me… everything is past so let it past.. no point looking back, try to move further… bright future is in front.. Feeling can’t be forced also. No point forcing someone that really doesn’t have any feeling on you anymore. Just try to be someone u really want to be..
I and you are big enough to tell yourself what you really wants… I wish to sms you just to say a hi and how are you to you but I know I’m nothing to you anymore, maybe only your ex, your past.. I still wish and I still look forward for your 1 sms… maybe it is still isn’t the time yet.. being single is quite fun too…. For so many years I neva been single..lol.. this is the time for me to enjoy my life to the fullest… hehe…
Duno y nowadays my appetite came back..i ate damn a lot… I am growing fatter and fatter =) next week going back to learn YOGA than come back to school to continue… I doesn’t wanna learn in school first cause everyone there will be so expert.. and I look like a noob duno everything there…haha.. try it out in ipoh where no one who am I first…. LOL
Y am I keep asking myself to forget??? But then I seems not doing it quite well..lol… give me some time to learn…I know I can do it…. No worries…
The piercing of my nose.. it’s pain actually but not when u pierce it, it’s after the piercing….
Tattoo… I want a tattoo.. no butterflies,k? give me some ideas wat to tattoo… =)
No comments:
Post a Comment