20th of sept, the day I took out my courage and fullfilled myself, I went for my nose piercing… I was looking in front of the mirror for manys days and months to see whether am I suitable for nose piercing as it was wat I always wanna have it since I was in form 3..One of my cousin sis, the pretties among my relatiives.she went and pierce 1..that makes her looks so pretty and I can say wild…she is so so gentle and polite,but she likes to scream when she’s in a bad mood..at that time, I was still young, I jus can envy but I can’t have it.. I am 20 yrs old now, I think I should have my own choice and make my own decision. Secretly, without my parents noticed, I decided to pierce it….everyone was telling me it would be quite pain…
Haha…pain??? How pain is it???heart broken those kind of pain??have u ever go through?not everyone does..but I do…no worries =) tattoo will be my next target..i hope my parents allow me…next, everyone is leaving malaysia..and when can I supposed to leave?? I wanted to leave here duno since when.. I am eager and I hope to leave here!! I wanted to have a new environment for myself…but too bad…. Maybe next year.after my degree…hope so…friends in UK, wait for me!!
I am kinda satisfied with the thing I have now..But just a bit hoping for better soon…nowadays, I am getting weaker and weaker after the sick…I am not fully recovered…but duno why headache is my common sick now…the weather in Malaysia, sucks…I duno how long can I stand…wat my body really wants??i am going to bed every nite at 12..i wanna have a healthy life.. I need to take g
ood care of myself…my eye sight and my immune system..getting worse and worse…
Days are moving and moving…this weekend will be my cousin brother’s wedding… both of them,his elder brother and him are the twins among of our family… they look the same…so alike until my other relatives can’t recognize who is the elder and who is the younger one until one of them grew fatter and darker…since that, the difference came out. If I’m not mistaken, his brother jus got married last year. They had a great and big marriage. I start to dream again, when can I get married to the one I really love and the one I really want…I am still young to think about these but staying alone in the room will make me think nonsense things….aiksss
some photos when we're in our journey to midvalley ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment