I am back at home..i took the 6.30pm YOYO bus from back to ipoh....it was so tiring... 5pm i have to take bus from inti to klia...than from klia to sit yoyo back to ipoh..wat a tiring and boring journey..so scare of traveling by bus....aikkss..
Anyway,I'm finish with the struggling of the journey back home and i'm having fun at home... always sitting right in front of my laptop again... i supposed need to do my assignment but i seems so free chatting everyday...haiz....
studies sucks...assignments and exams....i still have 2 more sems to go....and i am planning to study masters...zzzz.. any difference??i still need to struggle with studies life.... =(
hope i can get a job in singapore...LOL...
I jus wanna leave here to sumwhere further, to have a different life and doing something to occupy my brain if not i will be like now, keep thinking others and keep thinking back and thinking nonsense...i can't move on if i continue to be like this...
I am still thinking of my RM 60 long black pants..should i or shouldn't i???but i can't get else where...aiks...so, going back to instyle tomorrow probably... hehe..
David cook, always be my baby will be my favourite song now...haha....i myself thinks that david cook's sound is better than mariah carey cause at least it doesn't sounds so dull..but anyway i haven listen to mariah carey's one..let me get it first...
I'm going to the bank today... i wanna a debit card..hoho... let's see later....LOL..
no plan for the raya holidays. so, i gotta stay at home the whole week...
i am off to get ready....
No comments:
Post a Comment