Monday, August 20, 2007

Today was my 2nd day of holidays..I am in Ipoh..sitting n front of the computer that i always do..hehe.. The time now is 3.32p.m. I jus came back from outside..This morning i opened my eyes at 11.00a.m.What happened to me??y i can't sleep a bit more?i need sleep..I am very tired..very.....but i jus duno y i can't sleep a bit longer??sigh....

I woke up n get down as usual.I switched on my comp n wanted to lye dwn for awhile...bt i signed in msn..my cousin came to chat with me..Than John nudged me...we chat and chat...We joked n i asked him wanted to come to ipoh for a short tour a nt?he told me that he duno Cantonese that's y he can't live in IPOH.. =.=' i asked him to come here for travel n nt asking him to stay or shift here,okay??
Time passes very fast,it was 12 something..i called my dad..noone answered the ph
one.I was supposed to go to the JPJ to convert my P license to those permanent license..hoho.. I am GROWN... I dun nid the P dy..... before that my mum thought she can help me to renew it without me bt they dun allow.that is y i nid to go today with my dad...everything was ready..photos n photostat IC..My dad n I went thr after our lunch. I was the first time to enter that JPJ building although it's jus situated near my hse..hehe

My dad brought me thr n i went to get the number to wait for my turn.I got the number 1440 and that time was just 1428...OMG..We sat down n wait...At last was my turn,I went to the counter,i showed them my P license n a piece of photo.who knows the guy said that they nid license's type of photo n nt passport size photo..my eyes opened so big..Luckily they told me i do nt ni
d to queue up later if i'm coming back with the different size of photos.....PHEW!!!

My dad fetched me to develop the photos.....everything was done n we went back thr...There was no parking at first,my dad asked me to go up to see the guy first..I went up n i saw he was nt working at that time...i went down n told my dad..n he asked me to go n collect number..bt it was quite a lot of people thr..i told him thr was quite a lot of ppl,i asked him to come up n acc me..when i open the envelop that my mum prepared for me earlier.i can't find the photos...my dad starts to mumble...He said something that i really don't like..How can u say ur daughter like that??i mi
ght left it in the car only...y u mus scold me like that??i'm kinda piss off** i din wan to talk to him when we're on the way back.....i shall never forget wat he had said.....I was so bored..ntg to do....bt i really don't understand myself!!help.....Is this pic ugly????NO,rite???it's jus a bit weir because i've edited it....ok?I hope friends are forever...Stay beside me no matter whr......I love n miss u guys... I'll contniue my blog tonight ya^^


No comments: