Monday, August 20, 2007

TO BE CONTINUED>>>

I was doing nothing than i went up to lye down on the bed..i went off to sleep...i promised to call Eric back after he had finished his dinner...he msg and called me but i din hear anything..suddenly i popped up by myself...i took up my phone n i saw his msg n his miscalled...when i am pressing the phone,he called me..i picked up n he said: "wei,u say u wanna call me,y u din call me??"i answered him that i am still sleeping...he said ok ok...i went back to sleep..I can't sleep anymore actually...I woke up n went downstairs..When i walked by the phone downstairs,i saw a familiar num appeared...haha..the stupid eric must be went n miss called my hse phone... =.='

I called him back n he reached the place hw supposed to go...fine...we talked for awhile on the phone n my mum came back...i went down...i am waitin for my dinner!!I am hungry......i sat down n started eating..half of the fish gone..hoho!!I watched badminton competition while having my dinner..Unfortunately it was repeat...Malaysia vs Indonesia in semifinal...Malaysia was totally bad..they are leading at first......but.....sigh..(no eye see ar..)

I am full!!i went back to my lovely computer n wanted to start my chatting..hehe....suddenly i saw alex online..hoho..i went n nudged him n he told me that he is in Canada..n i was thinking how would he online if he is in Canada??he opened his webcam and we started chatting..he was a caring n lovely boy..i knew him long time ago..since i'm 13 years old..haha....haiz...i was so emo la....he touched me with some words..my tears jus dropped...i saw his face i thought back bout last time...i can't stop my tears..come on....i tell myself i am nt like that..hw can i can cry that easily??n my dad was jus siting beside me..i took one of my pic after i talked with him..he jus can understand girls easily....I was so so touched!!i continue chatting with my friends on skype...he/her teached me many things bout photoshop..hehe....thanks ya^^


Suddenly apple tan came..she called me MS LIM..lol..apple wan to tell me something bout her housmate....got something to 8 dy..hoho...i miss apple tan..she was my buddy in inti...i will apreciate the friendship we have..dun worry,k? apple tan..u take care ya~~i am going to bed nw..n hope i can sleep a bit later than this morning.. =.='

No comments: