Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jiar li, We will miss u here...Please promise us something.please....Take good care of urself when ur're there...remember..we will be here supporting you..dun worry..Be tough....U can do it!! k??

Sigh..one of my best and cute friend is leaving me... T.T... i scare i am going to cry in the airport..Well,today i woke up at 11 something..Wing n gaga have dated me at 1.30p.m. I tell myself i have to wake up earlier to get myself punctual...hehe..once i wake up,i am thinking to find who to acc me to Ipoh Parade shopping center. The parking there is dangerous..There is a case that a girl been caught up by a van. I was so worry..I nid a person to acc me..I opened up my phone book, went through all my contacts..I phoned everyone in Ipoh that i familiar with..Everyone was busy,sleeping..and the time is already 12.30p.m.I still can't get someone to acc me..how??I am thinking...I decided to call back Wing.I discussed with her..at last,she agreed too..

I went out and fetched her at 1.00p.m. I msg Jiar Li to tell her we changed the time to 2.30p.m cause we need some time to go and get her a small meaningful present.On the way,Wing and Me kept talk and talk...Suddenly the rain pours..I drove so slow..I can't see the road clearly...It was so scary...We reached Ipoh Parade safely...We quickly get a parking and headed to buy the present.We bought a mechanic pencil...We carved our name on it to let Jiar Li won't forget bout us and when she uses the pencil she will think of us...hehe...After that,we still have quite a lot of time,Wing and me went round shopping.....Shopping...Haha...I bought a pair of shoes again~~LOL..y ar??i know i got a lot of shoes but i still like to buy shoes...After that.we went round and round...

We were waiting for the main character of the day to come..hehe...She called us at 2.45p.m.We went in to one restaurant named IRO IRO..haha..the feel i can say it nice..bt the food inside is a bit herm....haha...it's cheap oso..Everyone jus nid to pay RM 6.We chit chat,took pics inside the restaurant..I really miss the time last time we went to MMSB for holiday program..We went shopping together..We went yumcha everytime when we came back to Ipoh...When i goes to subang,i will drop by her house to visit her...When i need her help,she will be there for me,When I feel sad,i will call her....I think i will miss u a lotz...Come back once you have the chance,okay Jiar Li??promise us....keep in contact too...






Wing,Jiar Li n Me















I kiss and cherish U^^






Ng Keng Yip put us aeroplane...He said he will come n fetch us and we have dinner together..but last minute he said his mum don't allow him to go out!!how can??We have to postponed it....Tomorrow Kah Yan is coming over to chat chat chat n chat with me...hoho~~I won't be home alone again....i am waiting~~muaks..I love today^^ I bought 1 pair of shoes,mascara n a love purple chain!!

No comments: