Saturday, August 25, 2007

24 th August 2007

Today was Friday.....Suddenly my cousin called and woke me up..Than later that,keng yip called..At last he called me...lol..He told me that he is going out with jiar li at 4.00p.m and ask me whether i want to follow a nt..Of cause i wan!!haha....At first he told me he is coming to fetch me at 2 something,than he is going to fetch his gf back at 3p.m than we fetch jiar li.I quickly went to get ready everything.I sat down in front of my comp at 2p.m.Suddenly my phone rang,it was that ng keng yip.He told me he is coming at 3 something... =.='




I have to wait.No choice...I wait and wait.....and that time my house doesn't have electricity..It was so so hot...i was wearing black dress and long jeans...At last he came and i went up his car...we went to the state library to fetch our big sister,Jiar Li..than we headed to Greentown.We decided to find a place to sit down and eat and chat.The best choice was Old Town Kopitiam..hoho...Ipoh white coffee is nice!!We eat,drink.....I suggested to Jiar li's house..Her big new house..Huge n luxury house....I haven been there before cause she jus shifted in.




Everyone agreed than we strated pur journey at 5p.m. We started to visit her house first..we went in every room,even the toilet..From first floor till third floor..hoho..at last,we arrived her to her room.The grand door opened...her room was blue in colour,with many mickeys n minnies inside..lol...




First of all,i visited her toilet first...hoho..I looked all around...It was nice....Interior designer helped her dad to designed the whole house...



No comments: