Sunday, August 26, 2007

25th August 2007



Today is 25th of August..It was a sunny saturday...hoho...1 more day,i can see him!!i was extremly happy....Today my mum woke me up at 9.30a.m....OMG> It's too early le mum...She woke me up to ask me some question and she went to play badminton at last..I can't sleep back...I decided to wake up and go downstairs...I went down and sat down.. I was SUPER hungry...I asked my mum to get me something to eat...She packed wanton mee for me...hehe...After i ate my mee,i continue sitting down in front of the comp and start playing till my handphone rang, It was xin yan's msg..hehe...She dated me out!!hoho....I din went out to eat with my family but with this cute yan yan...hehe....

For so long she din fetch before,this time she has the chance dy..hoho..So happy ride on her car...haha...We went to greetown to eat.We decided to drop in Chatter Box...She recommended the things there were delicious...I wanted to try some so we went in....We sat down and ordered our food....Chit chat all the way...from start till end..lol...We quickly pay and we left that place and headed to Jusco..We went round and round the car park but we can't get a place....sad..

After going round for about 20 minutes, we got a space..We met mee yen and ee lynn at secret recipe....They were eating mango cake, ice cream cake..it looks delicious!!yummy~~We continued our window shopping after that...We left jusco at 5p.m..Nothing much to buy oso....She fetched me back and she went back too....

Nothing much happen till the night...I was watching youtube until i forgot to write my blog...I posted it today~~hehe......good night^^There is some photos from Jiar li's hse...lol..Her dolls can sleep her whole bed... =P




No comments: