Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A short + expensive trip to Midvalley

Me, just came back from Midvalley because of that day and night bandage lens that trouble me to purposely collect it as i've paid it.. if not i won't rather to take ktm, taxi there... it's so triring,ok? and the stupid taxi driver.. he is obviously cheating our money... WTF!! Do you need RM 15 to come back from nilai ktm to inti?? and we stopped outside, which is at the road side cause i' thought of it's easier for the couple as they're no more stayin in apartment..

and I am officially BROKE, ok?? serious.. i can't use any more money.. so, what can i buy to keep in my room and it's enough for me till thursday.. i am only going back on this thursday...how how?? even porridge is expensive oso.. ok?? i think i'll go get some maggie mee or indo me.. no choice. >.<

I bought this for him.. and i hope he likes it.. I am just a student, i can't afford to buy you burberry, i am sorry my dear.. T.T
Although it's a bit simple, but i hope when u wear it on, you will think of me no matter where and when.. =)


I am thinking of baking a cake.... but HOW am i going to do it??? forget about this plan...
Hmm... I am just wondering.. wondering.. what should i do?
The medicines i'm goin to eat later will drouze me to my dreams but i am just back from my dinner..
FULL...
i have to go for my discussion...
bye n cheers ~~

2 comments:

simple life said...

whee whit
lacoste polo t?
haha~
good nia~

QQ's world^^ said...

LOL.. YALOR
>.<
how u noe geh?? hahaha