Today i woke up around 10 to have breakfat..i took wanton mee and i came back doing nothing..sitting around...
It was about 3pm, carole msn me and we decided to go midvalley, the main purpose i wanted to repair my webcam that makes me can't webcam with my frien for nearly a week... so, i sent it to house of notebooks once i reached there.. the people thr was... hmmm, no comment.. keep gossiping.. zzz
Anyway, i left the shop as quickly as i can and i headed out for shopping..i was planning to get myself a pair of shoe cause i am going to BALI and i thought i can used it.. I walked the whole Midvalley and i cant get 1.. and the vincci 1 does not have any stock left...what can i do??!! sien....
And then, i went up to the place where i made my nose piercing.. the man advised me to take off the nose stud and let it heal.. and asked me to come back after that... I was thinking of cause your're asking me to come back cause you got money to earn again.. =.=
but then i took it off for my own good..i felt so sad after taking it off.. you won't know the feeling people.. full of regrests and sadnesss....i am going to pierce back when i am fully recovered!!! I AM GOING TO.....
My laptop was ready and they jus did som formatiing for me only... and i fogotten, while i and carole was on the way to midvalley, we were chatting all the way...i decided to tell everything to her cause she did met things that i am facing now... I started to drop tears.... I've changed... and I am changing.. to become someone more matured.. I am going to face a tough tough life soon... I must be strong.. I wanna get myself exposed something more and i hope I am big enough and ready enough to face problems... I must learn....it is going to be hard but even how hard i've gone through... i doesn't mind but just at least i've learned and i've grown up... I hope i'll been well treated..be good girl....
Finals are coming... and i am not in the mood to start studying yet.. and i am going to Damansara nxt week...I don't care!! anyway, i am busy installing the softwares into my laptop... anyway, iam done with my msn and everything... I am going to wash up...
Enjoy ur day in Leeds Seng Wai!!
take care,,
muacksssssssss..
It was about 3pm, carole msn me and we decided to go midvalley, the main purpose i wanted to repair my webcam that makes me can't webcam with my frien for nearly a week... so, i sent it to house of notebooks once i reached there.. the people thr was... hmmm, no comment.. keep gossiping.. zzz
Anyway, i left the shop as quickly as i can and i headed out for shopping..i was planning to get myself a pair of shoe cause i am going to BALI and i thought i can used it.. I walked the whole Midvalley and i cant get 1.. and the vincci 1 does not have any stock left...what can i do??!! sien....
And then, i went up to the place where i made my nose piercing.. the man advised me to take off the nose stud and let it heal.. and asked me to come back after that... I was thinking of cause your're asking me to come back cause you got money to earn again.. =.=
but then i took it off for my own good..i felt so sad after taking it off.. you won't know the feeling people.. full of regrests and sadnesss....i am going to pierce back when i am fully recovered!!! I AM GOING TO.....
My laptop was ready and they jus did som formatiing for me only... and i fogotten, while i and carole was on the way to midvalley, we were chatting all the way...i decided to tell everything to her cause she did met things that i am facing now... I started to drop tears.... I've changed... and I am changing.. to become someone more matured.. I am going to face a tough tough life soon... I must be strong.. I wanna get myself exposed something more and i hope I am big enough and ready enough to face problems... I must learn....it is going to be hard but even how hard i've gone through... i doesn't mind but just at least i've learned and i've grown up... I hope i'll been well treated..be good girl....
Finals are coming... and i am not in the mood to start studying yet.. and i am going to Damansara nxt week...I don't care!! anyway, i am busy installing the softwares into my laptop... anyway, iam done with my msn and everything... I am going to wash up...
Enjoy ur day in Leeds Seng Wai!!
take care,,
muacksssssssss..
No comments:
Post a Comment