Monday, October 20, 2008
20th October 2008
Today is already 20th of October 2008 and 11 more days my final is coming... I am still like a loser sitting down here msn-ing and thinking of nonsense that makes me so so lost.. I am really kinda lost.... Is words after drunk will be true?? or is tat really the words that we want to say it out?? but when we're drunk, we don't really know wat are we talking,rite? how can it be true??? bt then.. forget about it... I wouldn't wanna care so much.. it is useless to me and to you... Anyway, it is 1.39am now.. tomorrow i got only 12pm class.. bt why am i still not sleeping?? I am washing my bedsheet,towel and some clothes.. gotta get it clean b4 kor is coming.. He will be arriving in nilai around 12am.. GOD BLESS YOU kor... finally gotta see you.. miss u so so much.... we're gonna hav some fun in this week =) Good nite and sleep well everyone!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment