Time passes so fast, i choose to write this blog because i wish to flash back my memories later....
it is mid of july now, n we're about to be half a year... We were so happy and sweet all the time...
I still can remember this clearly in my mind....one day, when he was lying down talking to me... i forgotten wat topic are we chatting until he came to tell me this sentence: " I scare to lose QQ"
I was so so happy at tat time... it came out frm his mouth and he was not sleeping or not dreaming at tat time.. he was conscious...
But why NOW i am thinking is tat he wants to make me happy?? I am thinking whether is it true?? haiz..girls are always like tat.... thinks a lot a lot...I hav to learn not to think so much... i want to find more friends to occupy my time...make myself nt to think so much.. where are all QQ"s perception?? to have many friends as possible to make myself not to think so much n not to care so much... why am i still care?? but why should i keep listen to wat he said?? he didn't said that i can't make much friends...bt i jus don't feel like staying alone in the house thinking so much....
Can i go out with my friends and you're not unhappy??can i??jus for the sake to waste my time talking bout others and not staying alone in the house thinking so much to make me worry... I am worrying everything bout u n me..including my studies... I got 6 subjects to handle...can GOD help me??? pls....am i over concern???
Can i grow up??? i wanna release everything out..how???please.... really speechless..moody to talk so much... i tell myself..i shouldn't be worrying so much.. if ur're really mind u will be with me..if it isn't than accept the fact ba... thinking so negative now.. EMO-ing...haizzzzzzz
stop thinking so much n i hav thousands of assignments!!!! am i tat bad?? am i tat ugly?? he is good..bt i think i am better...
Stop being the son of bitch and stop being FLOWER HEART!!! %&^$@&^%$!*@$&Y!(*$U)@$..
jus stop n be someone tat is stable and reliable..ur're capable in studies and work, but not LOVE = RELATIONSHIP!!! hate itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................
after finish talking to my mum on the phone... i realised i got so so many assignments to do!! time is not enough for me...bark up plssssssssssssssss
be a good student.. leave that stupid thing aside...conecntrate pls... future is in ur hand, and not his!! ok???u can survive without him but u can't without urself....
No comments:
Post a Comment