Monday, June 29, 2009

It's a Monday again..



Marketing classmates... XOXO... love u guys~~



My chubby daddy and his cousin bro a.k.a andy lau (OMG)



3 sexy ladies!! wakakaka..



This photo looks cute!! me n the sexy lady wei wei~~

Weekends past soooo fast as Monday is back again!! sigh````

As usual, i skipped this morning 8am Sales Promotion class due to my eyes can't open wide enough to get me to school.. aiksss...

Everyday is going well i hope and i guess... after my daddy has left, i continue my old routine, kepo-ing people's blog and i came through something from ermm.. kinda far and complicated way... LOL
It seems interesting and share this with u all.....

I've just completed my PR assignment today so I an claimed i'm a it free now =)
too bad my daddy is not here so wat can i do?? watch movie to past my time.. I seriously need to sleep early these few days if not i looks older and older.. T.T

Too bad havin some conflict with someone that makes me can't even talk or go near...

How i wish i can eat supper and won't get any kg fatter?? LOL..
I am starving again and the time now is 9pm only.. so am i suppose to sleep at 10?? hahahha...

My class only starts at 1pm tomorrow... wat am i going to do if i woke up at 8am in the morning? noone wants to eat breakfast with me also..

Ok, enough of procrastinating... Everyone seems busying with their assignments... so I should oso buck up... discussions lai!!

Get ready everyone and work hard!! now focus on study and not on others!!! be tough people and also me... =)

Enjoy the video and hope u all will like it~~

No comments: