Saturday, January 31, 2009

31st of Jan

It's stepping into the feb month now... there is a change in everythin....

Chinese new year is passing by... now it's chu 6 and 7 is coming... i guess i've collected enough angpaos and it's time back to school again...

What have i chosen? is it good or bad?? or is it suitable for me a not??
I'm wondering... I didn't want to think so much but it's just hard.. OK??
I'm in Bahau now... in his house..... nothing i can do here.. no friends other than his sister and sister in law....

When i am bored, i jus need someone to talk to... but who can i talk to??? something goes wrong between us.... let's see how long can we not talk to each other!! everyone ask me.. don't you feel boring in bahau for so many days??!! Yes i do.. but it's my choice... I made my choice to choose to come here...i made it because of him.. but i doesn't know why i ended up unhappy here....

I need you... how are we going to communicate if this continues??? how?? he wouldn't wanna talk these kind of stupid rubbish cause we've grown up... rite??? but.. i tried to...i tried not to think so much and goes on.. with my and yours life..

I am sorry, i was kinda flirty girl before this.. i mean when i'm single.. i admit i do flirt with many guys.. but all isn't wat i wanna be with... I'm speechless now.. u can think what i am... u can think how bad i am...

The important thing is that, i am not now.. hmmm.... in another way, i hope i'm really not thinking tooooooooooo much.... I miss.. i misss... i miss everything....i've no idea wat to write... LOL..

Happy Chinese New Year everyone....
gong hei fattttttttttt choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii =)

No comments: