I'm planning to go back Nilai tomorrow, 27th of December... BUT i'm getting sick now :(
Cough + sore throat.. sad... i wanna get well if not i won't be allowed to go back...
I am really sick... so tired after eating colourful medicines :( everyday sleep sleep and sleep... i'
ve not step out from my house for 2 days.. can u imagine???!! hahahaha...
It's 28th, and it's my mummy's BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY HAPPY BUFDAY TO MUMMY!!!
mummy, you're one year older dy... take god care of yourself....
I am great of my mum.. she's always there for me no matter wat.. I love her so much!! I promise i won't make her disappointed although sometimes i do.. i am so sorry bout that... but i promise you i will work harder and take care of myself when i'm not beside you.. i will always miss you... your're FOREVER my great MUM...
Mummy, I LOVE YOU...
Tonite we're going to Secret Recipe... yummy... cheese cakes and spaghetti... yummy....
erm... tat day i went to my dad's best frien's daughter wedding dinner and the bridegroom looked like someone... hmm...
I din managed to get a pic with the bride but of myself while on the way and after the dinner.. kiki ^^
The dress was from kc daddy.. thanks thanks... muacks....
I cut my fringe.. and it's so annoying.. not long not short!! aiksss....
I miss this hair.. duno when can i perm it??!! sigh...

And finally i'm going back to nilai tomorrowwwwwwww..yippieee ~~
i'm heading to kl for countdown.. hoho...
31st, i wan it to me a unforgetable day to me.... ^^
Wish all of you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.. say welcome to 2009 and it's gonna be a good year for me i hope^^ hmmm.....
Cheers...~~
Cough + sore throat.. sad... i wanna get well if not i won't be allowed to go back...
I am really sick... so tired after eating colourful medicines :( everyday sleep sleep and sleep... i'
ve not step out from my house for 2 days.. can u imagine???!! hahahaha...
It's 28th, and it's my mummy's BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY HAPPY BUFDAY TO MUMMY!!!
mummy, you're one year older dy... take god care of yourself....
I am great of my mum.. she's always there for me no matter wat.. I love her so much!! I promise i won't make her disappointed although sometimes i do.. i am so sorry bout that... but i promise you i will work harder and take care of myself when i'm not beside you.. i will always miss you... your're FOREVER my great MUM...
Mummy, I LOVE YOU...
Tonite we're going to Secret Recipe... yummy... cheese cakes and spaghetti... yummy....
erm... tat day i went to my dad's best frien's daughter wedding dinner and the bridegroom looked like someone... hmm...
I din managed to get a pic with the bride but of myself while on the way and after the dinner.. kiki ^^
I cut my fringe.. and it's so annoying.. not long not short!! aiksss....I miss this hair.. duno when can i perm it??!! sigh...
And finally i'm going back to nilai tomorrowwwwwwww..yippieee ~~
i'm heading to kl for countdown.. hoho...
31st, i wan it to me a unforgetable day to me.... ^^
Wish all of you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.. say welcome to 2009 and it's gonna be a good year for me i hope^^ hmmm.....
Cheers...~~
1 comment:
Girl... u better take care o.. :)
Post a Comment