Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 more days..

around 5 more days i gotta end my finals for this semester and also this year, 2008^^

GOODBYE 2008, this would be the greatest and happiest starting and the worse ending... but in these days and months.. i learned the most thing in my life as i can say.. TOMORROW is my first paper and i am still blogging here cause i wish to take some time out to write something when i have the mood to write... ehhe...

I was dumped by someone but I get some great friends to accompany me to walk out from the dark.. I learned to be more mature. I learn to see things for optimistic.. I can see many love has a lie behind.. no matter wat.. try your best to relax and not to think so much.. it's true... wat i said is wat is saw n wat i've experienced before.. there is any PERFECT love in this world.. hard to find as i can say...

YOU make urself more outstanding by showing your love ones you know how to cook.. but for me, i am just a childish girl with bad temper... rite?? I admit.. but for now, i am learning, i cooked Macarroni.. i learned how to cook... it wasn't very or as tasty as yours..but i learned.. i like to cook nowadays..enjoy cooking with my housemate... redbean soup + barli.. LOL

I forgot to capture some photos of my cooking cause these dew days i was too hungry and i wallap all the food right after i finish cooking... =P so sorry... After tat, i don't even like to touch liquor older days.. but now i drink liquor or beer almost everyday... not of the sake of wat, but learn to drink and at the mean time releasing my unhappy things... the feeling after drinking but not drunk is nice.. I am not consuming the whole pure chivas, no worries... jus learning and training myself to drink some.... it takes time, okie???!!

Next, i came across and i came to met people who are already working in the society...they teached me, they showed me I am still small... there are many many things outside is even worser than wat u think.. seriously when i saw andy's msn photo.. i feel like vomitting... y is he so fake?? and even his mum.. terrible.. why?!!! haiz.. but this world is so unfair!! i believe in karma... so do him??!!! let's see... time shows us everything.. no worries....kok seng wai is back.. i am waiting for my burberry perfume ^^ hohohohoho...

Last but not least, i've grown up..for sure..i've not shouted and angry anyone since the last time till now... seriously... everything will be better i bet...be tough LIM QQ !!

That's all for today.... cheeersss!! and dun forget, best of luck to me tomorrow!!! marketing planning.......................

No comments: